Old December 11th 06, 11:27 PM
Clyde Sanford Clyde Sanford is offline
Junior Member

Location: 2520 Breckenridge Road, Enid, Oklahoma
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by N9NEO
Good find. I am looking for a cheeper portable that I can keep for a
while and then give to my niece. I just gave her a Hallicrafters table
top, but I don't think her papa will put up an antenna for her.

We are the Borg-Johnson. You will be assimilated. Resistance is
futile.
What does this quote mean? lawsuit on a Borg-Johnson $5.00 pocket radio: http://www.usps.com/judicial/1958deci/1-10.htm

I am considering the following: World Wide Radio - Borg Johnson 25,000mi
A nationally advertised $79.95 only $14.95 + $6.00 Std. Shipping or $7.00 Rush Shipping

Large LCD - screen shows radio frequency
Sliding multi-band selector - DX and local modes
Built-in L.C. circuit and 10-stage selector switch
520 KiloHz to 1710 KiloHz range LC
560 MegaHz to 108 MegaHz
Built-in Ultra-Power speaker system
Fine-tune amp control system
Ear-phone jack for headphones
Telescopic, rotating antenna
User guide and stations listings included free
Clock with alarm

www.usasd.com
Click on Buy Binoculars and this radio is an alternative or additional choice.

I am trying to find out more about it by researching the internet... Does it pick up AM/FM, etc?

Hope this is a help to you...

Clyde
Binoculars Yes, Radio ?
Humble Servant Leader ministering to the needs of others