Old December 11th 06, 11:32 PM
Clyde Sanford Clyde Sanford is offline
Junior Member

Location: 2520 Breckenridge Road, Enid, Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Sanford
What does this quote mean? lawsuit on a Borg-Johnson $5.00 pocket radio: http://www.usps.com/judicial/1958deci/1-10.htm
I am considering the following: World Wide Radio - Borg Johnson 25,000mi
A nationally advertised $79.95 only $14.95 + $6.00 Std. Shipping or $7.00 Rush Shipping
Large LCD - screen shows radio frequency
Sliding multi-band selector - DX and local modes
Built-in L.C. circuit and 10-stage selector switch
520 KiloHz to 1710 KiloHz range LC
560 MegaHz to 108 MegaHz
Built-in Ultra-Power speaker system
Fine-tune amp control system
Ear-phone jack for headphones
Telescopic, rotating antenna
User guide and stations listings included free
Clock with alarm [/quote]

www.usasd.com
Click on Buy Binoculars and you will see this radio is an alternative or additional choice.

I am trying to find out more about it by researching the internet... Does it pick up AM/FM, etc?

Hope this is a help to you...

Clyde
Will I order Binoculars? Yes, Will I also order additional Radio? Unknown? Need additonal information!
Humble Servant Leader ministering to the needs of others
[/quote]