Old December 11th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
John John is offline

Default wireless re-transmit available?

great idea - I'll check it out

Thanks

"labtech1" wrote in message
why don't you just add a walkman or Ipod FM transmitter ( broadcasts the
audio of the scanner thru an FM radio ) and carry a cheap
FM radio around the house with you.

"John" wrote in message
I have a bearcat 800xlt that I hook up to an external antenna and it
works
fine. I'm trying to figure out a way to be able to move the scanner to a
different location (in a house) without having to "hard wire" or to add
additional antenna wire. Is there such a thing as a receiver/transmitter
that I could connect to the existing antenna - that would "forward" the
signal to my scanner no matter where I am in the house??

I'm probably just dreaming - but I thought I'd check it out.

John