Old December 11th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default SWL Shortwave while on a cruise....?

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Anonymous wrote:

I am going on a Royal Carribbean cruise soon, and wondered about the
feasibility of bringing along my Sony 2010 shortwave radio.

Is there anything interesting to listen to while at sea in the
Carribbean?
(in English?)

Anything on some of the islands?

Should I bother?

It seems as though you'd better consider bringing along some food
poisoning
medicine as well...

Of course, facts don't matter to you.

The mass illnesses on a couple of cruises comes from having so many people
in a tight space with recirculated air. These incidents are airborne viral
infections, not food poisoning.

As I said, why bother with the facts.

Stuff a sock in it, boy!

dxAce