Old December 11th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Com-spec board

"Ed" wrote in message
. 192.196...

The issue is down to wondering how/why - they show "two" transistors -
and the board "I" have only has ONE (none having been removed). I know
the purpose it serves, but fail to find documentation on "that"
particular board. But- just in case I may have need, what is the
price? I "might" need to take you up on it - only because I may need a
few for my project.

I am beginning to think you don't read very well. The website I listed
in my previous post includes a nice complete .pdf file of the com-spec
documentation you are asking for!

Ed

The same could be said to you! I HAD THAT DOCUMENTATION BEFORE "YOU"
REFERRED TO IT!
I still claim it shows a different parts lay out and the schematic differs
when tracing it out. I have figured out the wiring in so far as hooking it
up for service since I did look at "that" documentation. I am just trying to
figure out why there seems to be a discrepancy. I realize that the TS 32 as
shown has Q1 and Q2 which does a particular job - and mine only has Q1 -
with no Q2 and thus does the job of "just" the Q1 as shown of the two
transistor set up. There are some differences in jumpers made mention of in
"that" documentation "not" on "this" board - and there are a couple on
"this" board - NOT in that documentation. This isn't something to get all
"huffy" about. I thanked you for your help. If that is all you've been able
to offer - fine. I know enough about it to use it as needed. Just thought
there might be something more definitive out there.