Old December 12th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Wassa Matta Morkie...Don't Like Being Quoted Out Of Context..?!?! Gee...What Goes Around Comes Around, Fatboy

wrote:
On 11 Dec 2006 06:48:01 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:49:46 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:20:28 -0500, "Roger" anon@anon wrote:

not anybody do have any ability to post anything about radio

Markie,

I post radio all the time

you have never posted about radio SC

...., but you're two lazy to want to be a good ham.

lying again SC

told you I'd help you learn CW so you could get on HF and **** people off.

I am not able to learn Morse and no no real interest in either Morse
nor ****ing people

But you "claim" learning morse is easy, Marqueer.

no woger Robeson lies and says I do

Sorry, Morkie...I quoted your words EXACTLY...

Perhaps you've learned a lesson here and will exercise more
restraint in YOUR misquoting in the future...?!?! Or shall we simply
continue demonstrating that you are a lying misquoter?

Steve, K4YZ