Old December 12th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default I'm good

Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:53:02 GMT, Lloyd Wiseman Secwet SC wrote:

snip

Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse, Slow Code.

Speaking from experience?

I almost missed your post because it was killed for excessive
crossposting. I only saw it because Secwet Woger quoted it when my
filters were not engaged.

That's because you engage in excessive crossdressing and it missed your
"filters."

By the way, hams are so poorly regarded by the unwashed masses that the

Really? That why they were regarded as heroes during disasters and
emergencies for keeping communications going? What a moron, you have no
clue, do you?

Admin of that sleazoid den known as NIM Busters has kicked all hams off
his main board. That's probably why Secwet Woger is back again.

Wrong again, ****tard. You should really stop sucking your shemale
wife's dick. Your speech impediment is terrible.

Woger knows CW, but the Admin ain't impressed.

He's more interested in Lloyd Daugherty's animated kiddie porn
collection......

[newsgroups trimmed]

[Restored, Ray Chason, Jr. the no code loser.]