Old December 12th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Jeff Maass Jeff Maass is offline

Default Lakshadweep?

wrote in message

Who is having any success in working them from the
US, and how did you do it?

So far I haven't even gotten an ear on them, much less
had a shot at working them. :-/

From central Ohio, I worked one on SSB then one on CW
within two minutes December 8, 1524Z and 1526Z)! Good,
clear confirmation on each QSO, and good copy on their full
callsigns.

Short path, 1300 watts to KT34XA tribander at 70 feet. I
listened until I found a station they were working, then called
on that frequency.

I've listened a bit since then, and have heard them often
by long path on 20 meters in the morning here.

73, Jeff K8ND