Old December 12th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Proves His Rhetoric About "Talking Radio" Is Just That...Rhetoric....

wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 04:30:56 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.
these are the words of the "man calcritizing the arrl

I am "calcritizing" the "arrl"...?!?!

WTF is "calcritizing"...?!?!

I'd sue to get the money back for those three college degrees you
keep lying about if I were you...

And Morkie.....

Why do you always prove me right when it comes to discussions on
RRAP?

Here was a perfectly legit Amateur Radio topic and you, AS USUAL,
bust it into a flamefest.

We'll now sit back and watch you spin this into yet another "I Am
A Victim" rant and try to snivvel out from under the rock you've
dropped on yourself.

Steve, K4YZ