Old December 12th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 04:10:37 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

cyber vandalism

Nope.

Facts.

wrote:
more and

Nothing wrong there.

wrote:

still more

Still factual.

On 3 Dec 2006 09:37:35 -0800,
wrote:

nad more

Nope.

I learned it. I passed it. I see it as irrelevant government hurdle
to be passed. It serves no regulatory purpose in the ARS. No other
mode has a stand alone exam that denies access to HF.

congrats on managing wqish I had had any luck with it

It was a struggle. Couldn't get past about 10wpm. My modem needed a
ROM upgrade but that wasn't in the cards.

indeed I could exactly the same except for the speed number

Too bad you didn't REALLY try, Morkie.

steve you are claiming to know what I did or did not do 30 years ago
now

I know what you DIDN'T do...

And that's put any effort into learning Morse Code.

You might have liked it.

I ahte everyminute of it

I am sure you do...I am sure you hate anything that you couldn't
either buy, steal or beg someone out of...

Guess it was just easier to whine about it and hope no one noticed
what a non-hacking weenie you are...?!?!

no steve it was heel doing it and failing

You never tried.

Steve, K4YZ