Old December 12th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.
steve you are claiming to know what I did or did not do 30 years ago
now

I know what you DIDN'T do...

And that's put any effort into learning Morse Code.

you know no such thing thing just another lie like you claim I have
eaten your ****

if you want to discuss something feel to start

lying about people doesn't count as discsuing