Old December 12th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 11:51:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 11:45:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
MorkThe
wrote:

stop your vandalism

What vandalism?

apoligize for your filths start telling the truth about people

There's no filth.

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.
is filth

No it;'s not.

yes it is

Nope.

You're gay.

no

So now you've lied about having sex with me?

You engage in oral sex with men who put their penis in your rectum.

not without bathing first

Bathing doesn't do a thing for a penis inserted into a rectum.

and not with you

Never will happen, fatboy.

There's not a single thing wrong with what I said.

sure thier is

Not unless you ahve a problem with the truth.

Steve, K4YZ