Old December 12th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 11:52:59 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

they you are back to claiming You and I have a sex act together

which is a lie

You're back to proving that you're incompetent in English
comprehension.

"Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan."

nope steve you said eat you #### of another mans gentials

That's not what I said, fatboy.

I have never eaten YOUR #### therefore your are lying

You've misquoted me AGAIN, fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ