Old December 13th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Denley Brian Denley is offline

Default FED UP - CW ADVOCACY

I propose a new rule:

If you can't pass the code test, you aren't allowed to transmit CW. Ever!
In fact, you won't even be allowed to buy a key without proof of CW
proficiency.
Hey, that would solve the whole problem!
Right?

--
Brian Denley

"FED UP" wrote in message

Website: www.freeweb.com/fed_up

Thank you to those who have responded to the previous posting. We are
working hard to catch up on correspondence. Apparently there are a lot
more
hams who are disgusted with the deterioration of the hobby than we
thought.
As for the emails we have received with threatening or obscene (and many,
just plain stupid) comments, thank you; we plan to post the most
ridiculous
ones on our website when it is fully assembled.