Old December 13th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SWL Shortwave while on a cruise....?

Yeah,you have to watch out for that cruise ship grub.It can make you
awfully sick.To prevent Montezumas Revenge,eat lots of Limes.That's what
I did when I visited Mexico in June,1992 and I didn't get sick at all.Be
very carefull of the local water too.I always filled up some empty one
gallon plastic milk containers with water on the Texas side of the
Border and I took them to Mexico with me in my raggity old 1978 Dodge
lonnngggg wheel base van.Of course I slept in my van.
cuhulin