Old December 13th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_01@yahoo.com is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 8 Dec 2006 06:42:41 -0800,
On 1 Dec 2006 05:14:09 -0800,
wrote:
Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

meanign I quoted you conrectly

My words. No lies.

your wrd one big lie I have never eaten your #### unless I have you
consession is a lie

The "lie" is YOUR attempt to suggest I said something other than
what I said....That YOU know two things I will NEVER know...

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ