Old December 13th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] nsarejectnsareject@yahoo.com is offline

Default Is There A Better Portable Than the Sony ICF-2010?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I am thinking about upgrading....any suggestions?

Also I have been getting an occasional "Error 3" on my Sony 2010...what
is it from?

Thanks for any advice.

TMT

Tecsun/Eton/Grundig are now Chinese-made junk - the Eton E1 has had a
host of quality-control problems, including the batteries blowing up,
when used with the AC adaptor. The Sony ICF-2010 is/was the best
portable ever made - Sony is by far the best manufacturer. I have a
hand-held Sony ICF-S10MK2 AM/FM $10 radio, that out-performs my digital
PLL radios.