Old December 14th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] steve_k4yz@yahoo.com is offline

Default One Post To Go Off Topic Per Morkie...

K4YZ wrote.:
wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 12:16:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Thanks for proving me right again, fatboy.

I'll see ya alter, fatboy...Unlike you, I DO have a real
life...And some of it includes on earning some of those monies that go
into paying your welfare.

I am wrokign as we type slow day at tech suppost here

More lying about on-line home job.

Just admit you're on welfare, fatboy...We all know you are.

but you can discuss thing when you paologize for your lies and filth

I can discuss anything I care to. Having to constantly delete YOU
filthy "excrement" subject lines is nothing more than annoyiong, yet
everytinme you reinsert it you prove me right.

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
now...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
gnitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

hopefully you have indeed decided to run off for a while

Nope.

Unlike you, I do have a "real life" other than RRAP and spamming
USENET.

See ya later, Putzy.

more of your name calling

Where?

name calling to call into to question you claims that you are sane or
truthfull or staight

What name calling? You ARE a putz, Morkie. No "name calling"
there.

stop claiming i have had sex with you and eaten YOUR ####

Stop claiming that I am claiming we had sex and that you eat my
excrement, Mrokie.

That's not what that paragraph says.

Everyone else here with an education over the 7th grade realizes
what a complete and totally incompetent idiot you are with the language
everytime you cite that quote and then try to make those allegations.

Fool.

Steve, K4YZ