Old December 14th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Run Amok

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 04:11:08 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cyber vandalism

Nope.

stve until you final stop your vandalizing of every post you get no
real response unles I see on the first screenfull or so that it suits
me to respond to

I could care less of what suits you, fatboy.

esp when you post 40 plus pieces of ####

The use of #### is YOURS, Morkie.

and apoloze for your lies that I have eaten your ####

I never said you did, and YOU have been quoting the evidence
yourself, fatboy.

and stop tryiing to claim that you are dispruting the NG as you have
been for the past 8 years

I never claimed that I was disrupting the NG, Morkie.

Idiot.

Nothing untruthful there, fatboy.

stve since I have not eaten your #### you lied

I didn't say you had, Morkie, ergo no lie exists.

Steve, K4YZ