Old December 16th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Denny Denny is offline

Default A moment of silence my friends for a silent key.

Mr. SC... I agree with your premise that losing the code requirement
will operate to the detriment of ham radio in the long term...
I do not agree with your premise that continuous spamming of multiple
groups with garbage postings did anything except make you feel
important... Good riddance...

denny / k8do