Old December 16th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
ckfire1923 ckfire1923 is offline

Default Info needed for Uniden BC796D

Hey folks,
I am a new user to rec.radio.scanner group. I was once a scanner
junkie years ago. I had an old 800mhz radio shack scanner. Now I
recently purchised a Uniden BC796D Trunker. I read the reviews on the
internet and it said this product was not for the "newbie" Heck, I am
jumping in with both feet here. I hope you people @ rec.radio.scanner
group can help.

Here is my question(s) to the group.
Is there any software I can download that I can use for a nightlogger
on my computer?

Is this sucker hard to program? How much radio knowledge should one
need to program it? I consider my self to be some what computer tech
savy..

I hope I can meet some new freinds with the same or similar Unidens.
Thanks for your time and reading my post.