Old December 16th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default A request for guidance from chefs

I am presenting a write up on Escoffier arrays
As a recipe which was not directed for any
desirable I laid out the following

All of the elements were mixed in a bowl purely
to make things easier to do plus it being an unusual
arrangement probably never seen before.

Coordinates ( perfect ground) Inches
X Y Z

0 209.46 927.1
0 198.25 973.97
0 172.78 822.86
0 219.83 964.4
0 185.53 922.4

With 1" dia elements
my results were
Impedance 48.5 + j 0.1

All elements driven impedances are
6.58 + j56.9
-5.28 - j 37.6
-5.00 -125
9.35 + 58.5
-16.2 - j205

Now, the first request is how did my results find an impedance of
nearly 50 Ohms non-reactive, when every element of my recipe shows
almost 1/5th that value and reactive?

Answer: Voltaics!

Voltas experiments were so long ago that computor wizzords have
forgottne them and they dont now them and dont remember them. But
Votla was a generous compare dto these tyepshe new that when you add
lemon to silver or coper or wrap aluniminium foil around a lemon you
get volts! and voltas is what makes things happen when you squirt the
lemon or lime juise on the elements. this is aslo the reason why we
say put the hjuice to it when we meen add more power!

justhink ofit juice and Volta and voltaix and lemons and uluminium
foil and add salt! Salt is a conductor, because when you add it to
water it becomes the sea and the ocean is the best propagator we now
of.