Old December 16th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill Brian Hill is offline

Default No Code Arrives!

"John Smith" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
BH

While analog communications decline in importance (and it is a stretch
defining CW as digital), digital communications are where the brains are
at. You might wish to upgrade your equipment.

JS

I'm not talking about equip, I'm talking about brains. The fight here isn't
about CW so much as it is about a bunch of guys that wish to not hang out
with a bunch of retards and yes there are some sharp people that don't know
or use code that would be welcome but the fear is that no code will bring
more dorks into the mix and I understand their point.

BH