Old December 16th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK BDK is offline

Default No Code Arrives!

In article . com,
says...
He'sDoneItAgain wrote:
Looks like "no-code" is finally here...
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...C-269012A1.pdf

maybe mr davies can check in the great liberty net now

That might make me listen again if he did, IMO, it hasn't been nearly as
fun since "Raincoat Charlie" used to key up and say something like,
"Break break for the white trash, trailer livin', Hitler worshipping,
cracker net!" Vic and the regulars would go off the deep end, and after
a little while, he would start up again, "Break BREAK for the Jew
Hating, KKK, hillbilly retardate net!!" I thought Harvey, who sounded
dead anyway, was going to have a stroke or something. Vic was asking for
his call, again and again. Was he really expecting him to give one?

A couple of times, either the "deliberate jammer" or the "illegally
operating station" would say something that would set Vic and his
minions off like my dogs do when the UPS guy bangs on the door.

I would be on the floor when someone would bait them into going to
attack mode. It was great.

BDK