Old December 17th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Phoon Hencman Phoon Hencman is offline

Default Panasonic RF-B65 noise

On 2006-12-16 13:53:47 -0500, said:

Steve wrote:
Does anyone else with one of these receivers notice interference from
display board? For example, tuning into a station on 1161 Khz, you can
hear a heterodyne in the background. Operating the keypad buttons
changes the note of the heterodyne. Before I go treating this as a fault
I'd be interested in anyone else's radio has a similar problem?

Thanks,

Steve.

Nice radio and difficult to find. Congratulations.
I would not worry too much about a couple of birdies. The portables
I've used all had a few and you might find a few images if you look
hard enough. I would enjoy the radio as a very well designed and good
looking unit.

I've had this radio for years and LOVE IT! I use it every day. Great
little rig!