Old December 17th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default CW is dead. Long live CW.

John Smith wrote:
We will see how many new hams we actually get - and what they are like.

I suspect those of us 50+ will not "fall in love" in with them, but hey,
that is the price of progress ...

So, progress is defined as something which has less qualifications than
it used to or something which isn't quite as good as it used to be?

It might be even more of a shock for those us who aren't CBers, who have
been radio amateurs for any length of time and who are of any age.

Dave K8MN