Old December 17th 06, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Roger Roger is offline

Default A "better" Ham?

and here is another place you show true colors as just a general
zenophobe. you like harrassment and encourage it on air and on USENET
this fact about you alone makes ME the better ham

Mark, try as you may to delude yourself, you will never be a "better" ham
than anybody. You punce, I use CW when the mood strikes my fancy.

You seem to have an exaggerated opinion of yourself, one not shared by any
others on these groups. What the heck. You, like Roger, are welcome to your
delusions of grandeur.

Now sally forth, Morkie, and continue to crap on each and every post made
herein whether you were invited or not.