Old December 17th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Al Al is offline

Default No Code Required Issue

Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be a ham. I could never learn the
code. It seems I have a very difficult time memorizing. I didn't know my
multipication table until 8th grade. But somehow I managed to get a
master's degree in EE and worked as a consultant on a satellite at MIT.
Yes, it's still working after 10 years.

Now that all the bands will be available to me, I can finally become a
ham.

Oh, and to those who think the waves will be flooded with idiots. Don't
worry. After all this never happened to the tech band as far as I know.

Al