Old December 17th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default Looking for a manual.

"Dana" wrote in message
. com...
Would anyone happen to have the manual for a radio shack htx-212 2 meter
rig in either pdf format or in .txt? I am blind, and need to try to figure
out how to set the pl tones on this rig. If you have one, or can point me
to a web site, that would be great. Just e-mail to this address.
Tnx.

http://www.radioshack.com/graphics/u...1125_PM_EN.pdf

Hopefully someone can read it for you as I don't know that text to speech
can read this PDF.