Old December 17th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.scanner
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default CONGRATS!! FOR KEEPING AMATEUR RADIO FREE FROM THE FILTHY SODOMITES BRIAN AND MARKY

Demon Lardass of Constipation wrote:
On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:16:55 -0800, Wabbit, aka MarQueerMyDear, attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
On 27 Nov 2006 18:43:26 -0800,

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him
and he would send an SWL confirmation.
in other wors more self serveing fluff?

Zackley! To hell with FOUO. SWL him for his glory.

well it shows how we learn of this great letter and you
notice he did not post it here but sent in his
sockpuppets to anounce it

What you just said made me curious, so I hit up
WWW.QRZ.COM for "Newport" and there are NONE in 4-land.
There's one in Washington, two in five-land, and a handful
of 'em in Canton, Ohio. His first post was on Oct 10th
about "faggortry."

Wait a minute.... Didn't Robesin used to live in Canton,
Ohio? Maybe Bob Newport is one of his ex-in-laws or
something.

well, he's down to the level of annoyance.

He always was.

After you get comfortable in your self-satisfaction over
your decree that there are no Newports in 4-land, consider
that Kentucky is in 4-land. There is a rather sizable city
across the river from Cincinnati, called Newport, Kentucky.
It is the county seat of Campbell County. Is your bulb
burning any brighter?

[superfluous newsgroups trimmed]

Dave K8MN
Dave, that is a place name, not a family name. There's a
Newport in Rhode Island as well, but no light bulb for the
geographically challenged Heil.
If I was geographically challenged, I'd hardly have known the
information I presented to you.

So you're telling me that "Bill" is geography?

Is that what you think I've told you?

"Bill Newport" does not appear to exist in 4-Land as the
anon poster would like us to think.
I'll bet there's no "Hot-ham-and-cheese" in your local phone
book either, Brian.

I'll bet that, too.

There you go.

The beauty of being an anon poster supporting the atrocities
of Robesin is that people tend to mistrust your claims.
"His claims", Brian; not "your claims". Your name doesn't
appear in your posts. You're an anonymous poster.

So why do you call be "Brian?"

My call be K8MN. What you call be?

Until "bill" can show us a correct listing on QRZ, I'll just
have to doubt he exists in real life.
Until "Hot-ham-and-cheese" can show me a correct listing in
QRZ, I'll believe him to be a fearful fraud.

It's a free country.

...but not terribly intelligent.

Thank you for your sincere concern.

Thanks for the cheap entertainment.

Indeed.

Notice that "Bill" used an underscore (_) between his first
and last name. Also notice that "Bill" then used a period (.)
between his full name and his general location, "4-Land."

How about that!

Thank you for another demonstration of you inability to
properly read and use syntax.

Notice that you use hyphens between the parts of your screen
name. If you buy such a sandwich at any restaurant, are there
any hyphens in the name?

Dave K8MN

Notice that your communication has become meaningless.

I am certain all commucation has become meaningless to him and he
never noticed

He's an A-1 OP.

is he realy? certainly that not something to be aspried to

one A1 op threatens to muder people over radio topics another states
plainly he is willing to help other hams break the rules if they are Dx
HE wants

and both intent on preserving their frat boy intiation rites

pastetic

FAGS OF A FEATHER SWAP SPIT TOGETHER

I hope you win

Against you is a sure victory, now go eat the contents of your
colsotomy bag.