Old December 18th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
ckfire1923 ckfire1923 is offline

Default Info needed for Uniden BC796D

Thanks very much for all the information. I have gotten out my wallet
and put forth the extra money for the Butel ARC250 Pro software. Now I
just need to find out how to set up my computer to record as a night
logger. And find some groups for local scanner frequencies.
Again, I can't thank you folks enough. I hope someday I can help
anyone one of you.

On Dec 17, 1:56 pm, "Steve Stone" wrote:
I have a BC796D.

The programming software that comes with the radio is pretty bad.
The money spent for software like Butel ARC250 is well worth the expense.