Old December 18th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Denley Brian Denley is offline

Default JRC NRD-545 = Discontinued

I don't agree. I have several high end receivers and the NRD-535D is an
absolute joy to use. It looks like a receiver should, has a great tuning
knob and is built like a tank. It's the best utility receiver I own.

--
Brian Denley

"Mark" wrote in message
Good riddance I say.

I owned a 525 but never bought a 535 or 545. JRC never did fix a handful
of nagging issues with these receivers that separated them from being
world class. It's a shame to think what these could have been.

"mike0219116" wrote in message
ups.com...
According to Dave:

http://www.ticon.net/~n9ewo/