Old December 18th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK BDK is offline

Default JRC NRD-545 = Discontinued

In article ,
says...
I don't agree. I have several high end receivers and the NRD-535D is an
absolute joy to use. It looks like a receiver should, has a great tuning
knob and is built like a tank. It's the best utility receiver I own.

They, and none of the JRC radios is really set up correctly for optimum
AM sound quality. I couldn't care less, but some people do.

I'll get a 535 one of these days, and probably a 545 eventually. My 515
and 525 aren't going anywhere.

BDK