Old December 19th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default why Bother getting a licence to use a GMRS radio?

John wrote:
got my license even before I purchased radios. I did this because it is
the right thing to do. I consider the fee to be laughingly outrageous;

John:

If you had lived in mexico centuries ago, when the aztecs had control,
would you have considered human sacrifice the "right thing to do?"

God help us ... and get yourself some backbone and intelligence man!

JS