Old December 19th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John, N9JG John, N9JG is offline

Default QRO vs. Command amplifiers

Hans, thanks for the information. The Acom 2000 appears to be an advanced
amplifier and has received vg reviews on eham.net. It is difficult to find
pricing for this amplifier, but from what I can tell it is at least $1500
(USD) more than the QRO HF-2000DX. Of course the Acom 2000 has many
additional features (and complexities).

BTW, you have a very interesting website.

73 - John, N9JG

"PA3HGT" wrote in message
Jhon ,

Did you take a look to Acom-amps ??

I had the Acom 1000 and now the Acom 2000 with a lot of joy.
I made some nice pics of both amps and you can see them on my webpage :
http://www.pa3hgt.nl

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans Pluijgers