Old December 19th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
PA3HGT PA3HGT is offline

Default QRO vs. Command amplifiers

Hello John,

Thank you very much for the compliment.
The website is only in dutch 'cause my english is not so good but a photo
says more then 1000 words i think.
Acom 2000 amps are rare too find on the second hand marked.
For more info ... ask your friend Google , HI.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans Pluijgers

callsign : PA3HGT
http://www.pa3hgt.nl

Hans, thanks for the information. The Acom 2000 appears
to be an advanced amplifier and has received vg reviews
on eham.net. It is difficult to find pricing for this
amplifier, but from what I can tell it is at least $1500
(USD) more than the QRO HF-2000DX. Of course the Acom
2000 has many additional features (and complexities).
BTW, you have a very interesting website.

73 - John, N9JG

"PA3HGT" wrote in message
Jhon ,

Did you take a look to Acom-amps ??

I had the Acom 1000 and now the Acom 2000 with a lot of
joy. I made some nice pics of both amps and you can see them
on my webpage : http://www.pa3hgt.nl

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans Pluijgers