Old December 19th 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.politics.homosexual
MarQueerMyDear MarQueerMyDear is offline

Default Just Like Morkins to refuse to wipe the sperm from his face..... Anyone Surprised?

wrote:
On 18 Dec 2006 05:29:50 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
or did you finaly have enough for one day

I will get to enjoy some of that "life" you keep claiming no one
else has today, Morkie, but you will still be a pathetic liar.

like I said I am killing time here with tooth ache you sit siting
there lying as always

=) Give your "wife" a break and take a shower today, OK...?!?!

I never ever showersteve

YOU DIRTY FILTHY SACK OF PUS!!!
you eat ****, suck cock, and don't clean yourself.
and then you brag about it!!