Old December 19th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Gaussian law and time varying fields

On 19 Dec 2006 08:49:00 -0800, "art" wrote:

Thru the years you have been a good example of
Those who can...do
Those that can' t...........teach
You are a perfect example of the latter...all talk....no walk

Hi Art,

Hence, you stand to learn from teaching - n'est pas?

Your having nothing substantive to respond to in terms of the topic,
it stands to reason you cannot reject my coverage which is in fact
elementary Coulomb and Gauss.

You still have not broached the subject of how you accumulated 50 Ohms
non-reactive from 5 wires haphazardly strewn about, nor explained how
you measured their Z in a static field. We await something of more
technical deliberation from you.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC