Old December 20th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Sal M. Onella Sal M. Onella is offline

Default 30 helpful hints to help new and No-code hams. Monthly post.

"Radiosrfun" wrote in message

The code is GONE - there is nothing we can do about its demise -

Well, it's not that extreme. Is AM gone? (No, it just isn't very popular
among the current crowd.)

Is RTTY gone? (No, it just isn't very popular among the current crowd.)

Is packet gone? (No, it just ... etc, etc, etc)

I'm going to quit now before I get too obvious :-)

"Sal"
In total agreement that radios-r-fun.