Old December 21st 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default No More Element 1

wrote:

From: on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm

So when you trotted that one out way back when, it really was a
strawman as I described it then. Yet you said it wasn't.

Brian, we have to quit trying to make Miccolis admit to doing
wrong. Miccolis "never" does wrong. He is a morse-tested
amateur extra...ergo, he never has done anything wrong.

There really isn't anything new to comment on here or to
"address"...It's the hate-hams against the pro-hams, and that's all
that can be said.

guess you did not read the thread before you decided to contiue you
trashathon

Sure I did, fatboy.

And LIKE I SAID..."nothing new"...

Same ole-same-oh....