Old December 20th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The West's rosy image of China is a deception

About two or three something weeks ago,I told them folks in the
alt.scooter newsgroup that China is a third World Country and China will
always be a third World Country.I did my Army five days R&R in Hong Kong
in 1964.I Know what China is like.Those fancy new buildings in those
cities over there look ok from a distance,but when you get up close to
them,they look like crap.Living in China, for the peons over there is
Hell.Most of them can't afford to buy the things they make over there
for the Wal Mart stores and similar stores.Yes,there is slave labor in
China too.Have a baby? and you want another baby,forget it? Already have
one dog,you won't own more than one dog! they done came down with that
law over there.Do a www.devilfinder.com for,Living in China.
cuhulin