Old December 21st 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
why shoudl we believe you have a job you claim to only post on your
days off and yet it seesm you have posted every day

Because I DON'T post everyday, fatboy.

YOU are then one who claims I am "run off" all the time...So if I
am "posting every day", why are YOU claiming that I am NOT...?!?!?

And the question YOU are avoiding is why are YOU not man enough to
let the thread about sending wounded vets a greeting pass
unmolested...?!?!

(Like I need to wonder why you wouldn't miss an opportunity to
molest.......)

Steve, K4YZ