Old December 21st 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
GP GP is offline

Default DRM question

It would appear that some stations are switching over to DRM for there
shortwave service such as Radio New Zealand..I am wondering how many
more stations are going to be going digital in the near future. Exactly
how many people have radios capable of receiving DRM, as there does not
seem to be to much to choose from at the present time..You would have
to think that any station that broadcasts in DRM would have a very
limited audience..I guess only time will tell..