Old December 21st 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default Thanks K7DYY...

On 20 Dec 2006 10:59:17 -0800, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
. com:

Thanks goes out to K7DYY for sending me his PCB to help with my new
design...

Aw jeez, you aren't going to try 11m Class E, are you? You haven't
even mastered the basic concept of linearity! I can see it now.....
Class E turned broadband by substituting the high-Q filter for a
ferrite balun resulting in harmonics all the way up to UHF. Can you
say "finger stock"?