Old December 21st 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Thanks K7DYY...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Aw jeez, you aren't going to try 11m Class E, are you? You haven't
even mastered the basic concept of linearity! I can see it now.....
Class E turned broadband by substituting the high-Q filter for a
ferrite balun resulting in harmonics all the way up to UHF. Can you
say "finger stock"?

Frank... as usual... I have no idea what you're babbling about.
You're as nutty as a Chrismas fruitcake.

See the latest project at:
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...s/WhatsNew.htm