Old December 21st 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default Thanks K7DYY...

On 21 Dec 2006 04:19:36 -0800, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Aw jeez, you aren't going to try 11m Class E, are you? You haven't
even mastered the basic concept of linearity! I can see it now.....
Class E turned broadband by substituting the high-Q filter for a
ferrite balun resulting in harmonics all the way up to UHF. Can you
say "finger stock"?

Frank... as usual... I have no idea what you're babbling about.
You're as nutty as a Chrismas fruitcake.

See the latest project at:
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...s/WhatsNew.htm

Why would you put any energy into an audio speech processor?
You yourself have even discounted the usefulness of audio speech
processing when commenting in the past about Lou Franklins model.
Are you trying to tell us that you can re-invent a more useful wheel?