Old December 21st 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Thanks K7DYY...

wrote:
Why would you put any energy into an audio speech processor?
You yourself have even discounted the usefulness of audio speech
processing when commenting in the past about Lou Franklins model.
Are you trying to tell us that you can re-invent a more useful wheel?

You are absolutely right... I don't like Lou's design. His design clips
the hell out of the audio signal... and then attempts to filter his way
to sucess. Nice idea, but doesn't work well. However, I never said that
other types of processing didn't work.. or weren't effective. Reinvent
the wheel... no... Analog Devices has already taken care of that... I'm
just using their IC chip in my design. The audio distortion is very low
with this chip.

www.telstar-electronics.com