Old December 22nd 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default No More Element 1

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From:
on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm

So when you trotted that one out way back when, it really was a
strawman as I described it then. Yet you said it wasn't.

Brian, we have to quit trying to make Miccolis admit to doing
wrong. Miccolis "never" does wrong. He is a morse-tested
amateur extra...ergo, he never has done anything wrong.

Jim certainly gives that impression. I wonder where he got that
rose-colored mirror?

There really isn't anything new to comment on here or to
"address"...It's the hate-hams against the pro-hams, and that's all
that can be said.

In Robesin-Land, everything is reduced to a hostile action.

Lennie is still licenseless and unlikely to obtain a license even
under the new rules about to hit the street.

I haven't spoken to him about it, but I think he'll get one. My guess
is he'll start out as an Extra and move up from there.

His attacks are still
anti-Amateur Radio in general and anti-Amateur operators in particular
and will never be any different.

He pokes fun at the things that should be poked at. You, for instance.
And as far as being anti-Amateur, you have done more to harm the ARS
as an insider (Extra), than Len ever could as an outsider.
Congratulations. Your Army Recruiter/Sailor Dad would be proud.

Brain's too wound up in trying to have ONE friend here that he
keeps slapping Lennie on the back all-the-while Lennie's trying to slip
a knife into his.

Really? More Robesin-Land hostile action reductionisms, I see.

You're just plain wrong. I have no trouble making friends, and Len has
no knife at my back. Do you have any other untruths to tell?

Ho hum....

Steve, K4YZ

Gho hum yourself.