Old December 22nd 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,talk.politics.mideast,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
I PUNCE I PUNCE is offline

Default PUNCE HERE, MORKIE ,,

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2006 09:07:06 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Well, fatboy, it's been a fun four hours but I have to go out and
do some of the things that you claim I don't have to do...

this what you do for Steve? I enage in my posting aginst for defense
against a clear madman

that you would spend your vacations this is sign your realy need to
get a life

I supose this sort of must be better than giving the abuse I am sure
you would other dish out to amy and your kids if you spent the time
with them
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I PUNCE