Old December 22nd 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.home.repair,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.dx
I PUNCE I PUNCE is offline

Default Chukkeesukkee showing his need to be wanted somewhere...LOL

keyclowns are the squirming worms on the fruit of hobby communications
wrote:
AN ACTUAL POST FROM CHUKKEE ON A CHRISTIAN GROUP!

Hi Freinds,

Yes, I am single, male, 33 years old, never married. and no kids.. and
I know for a fact that God has called me to the ministry. (full time,
no less...)

and the Big problem is...

I'm SINGLE!

One of the main problems is, when you feel God has called you to
full-time ministry. and women hear this.... they usually run in the
other direction! Most women want a man, that's got a GOOD PAYING
full-time job! and most pastor's don't make that great of money. (Some
do, but I'll leave the comment for a later date...) I want to do the
Lord's will, But also, if God does send me a mate, I wanna be able to
care for her too. Ya know? I dunno... it looks hopeless for me
anyhow...

also, I dunno if I'm called to be a "pastor" of a Church, maybe someone
who's a evangelist, traveling around spreading the Gospel to various
places. being confined to one place, kinda isn't what I think I'm
called to do.

and also, I really don't want any children, I waited too long for that,
I don't wanna be 63 years old with a 18 year old kid... not my idea of
a party, if you know what I mean...

I really don't know what to do. I wanna be married, But I want someone
that is of "like-mindness"...

FYI... I am a KJV, Independent, Fundamental, Baptist. (of a northern
tradition)

Thanks for reading...

-Chuck AKA BibleJunky

Last edited by BibleJunky on Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in
total

Back to top

BibleJunky
123 Christian Friend